Thursday, May 17, 2012

Probletuntiy

Most of us have heard that a problem can be an opportunity in disguise.  It's a probletunity. When we look at it as a problem then we react as a victim.  When we look at it as an opportunity then we have hope and we can make a difference.  We would be lying to say it isn't a problem, but if we follow that perspective, then we are doomed to be the victim.  We must see it as an opportunity.  Going from problem to opportunity takes a little work.   Write the answers to the following

- What is the probletunity?

- How do I percieve it

- What opportunities lie just within my reach?

- If I know I can change ME, then what am I willing to change in ME to resolve this issue?

Changing mindsets means work, but it takes you from victim to master. This an essential change for overcoming..

Let me know how this impacts your probletunity


Rich
Action BS
"Business Action without all the Bull"

No comments: