I am phlegmatic. (If you don't know what that means, you - as a sales person should!). I am selling to a melancholy this week. I am setting aside my traditional presentations and designing one just for the melancholy spirit in my client. Not that he is a hard close, but he is a different close. One I am not used to or comfortable with. I will be closing with lists, figures and numbers. I will be putting friendship, partnership, cutting edge on the back burner for this one. He speaks security and numbers. I will be presenting ideas in lists. I will be listening alot to what he has to say and listing those ideas. Tommorrow, I meet with a Senguin (fast people oriented personality). Those lists will never do. I will have to look up or develop a close that matches his style. Let's see. Bright colors, exotic materials and time is of the essence. How will my proposal make him stand out? How do I make services "pop" (literally!!) Hmmm.
This could get interesting!
Rich
No comments:
Post a Comment